Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pinterest


So, if you haven't heard of Pinterest yet, here's the news!

Pinterest is a great site for keeping track of those great ideas you find on the internet.  If you are like me, you find things ALL the time that you'd love to make or read or wear, but you see it and move on and forget about the wonderfulness that was...

Enter Pinterest.

Get an invite, get a button for your bookmarks bar, and start tagging inspiration around the web! 

Pinterest lets you file it INSTANTLY into your own categories so you can find it later. Start logging away everything from your favorite online patterns, to scrumptious recipes, to your favorite comics!

It's invite only right now, but if you go to their site, you can request an invite...Or...since I'm already in, I've got FOUR invites I'd love to send off...

Just leave a comment and I'll send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment