Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm BACK!

Well, sorta.

I've got a project 52 going this year, and I need some way to document it and make sure it really does happen EVERY week.

Project 52: Something New

My goal is to try something new every week.  Pretty open ended, I know, but I really am excited to see what new likes and hobbies and experiences I find in 2013!

So, Week One.

I had a baby shower to go to, and somehow I can never just buy something from Target, and I can never just make them something I've made somebody else...I MUST make a new pattern and go through the frustration of actually making the new pattern work...

This time, it was the frustration of not having sewn baby clothes in a while and I made some things difficult for me, but here it is.  I present to you, the ruffle front (never done one of those before) baby dress!


With leggings of course, because they are cuter than bloomers...and warmer...


And now I have a new pattern, that can easily be scaled up or down for ANY size...

No comments:

Post a Comment