Saturday, March 16, 2013

Project 52: Week Eleven

Since that first dress I made, at the very start of this project 52 thing, I haven't sewn very many things.I'm mostly overwhelmed by the state of my project room...and it stresses me out to be in there...

So, some organization was in order...I've pinned MORE than enough organization ideas, ya know?

My husband always laughs at me when he sees me washing out tin cans...I save just about ALL food cans, and I have a rather large stash of them.  I'm always telling him I'm going to put them to good use...and I did!

A little burlap and a LOT of hot glue...and BAM!


ORGANIZED!


At least this part of the room...now to figure out how to fit all my fabric in the closet...

1 comment:

  1. You are too amazing! I love reading about all the new things you are trying. I don't know where you find the time or energy to look up and do new things. I'm very astounded by you - as I always have been!

    ReplyDelete