Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Back! I think...

For different reasons than I was here before...but not TOTALLY different.

I want to create things this year and I want to blog about it.  Not because I want to tell you how to make them (though I don't mind doing that) and not because I want to show them off, but because I want to document my "creative journey."

Because when my husband comes home and I'm ornery, he sends me to the sewing room and tells me to make something.  And more often than not, I come out happy. 

And because even my household chores are the same for each day of the week and if I didn't DO something about it, my life would be horrifically boring...

So, here is where I can document my successes (and failures) with creating: recipes, home decor, clothes, photographs, date nights, patterns, toys for my girls, paper crafts and fun times for everyone.

So, I'm back...for now...

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I'll do my best to do the same.


1 comment: