Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project 52: Week Eight

This week, I joined a book club!

We read a book that I hated, but the group meets every month, so I'm excited to see what other things we get to read!

I don't have a lot of things to say about it, other than the fact that I enjoyed talking about something different with a bunch of new friends, and hearing different perspectives on the world!

I get to host the book club in July, so if anyone has great ideas about hosting a book club, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. IDK about hosting one, but you should see if you can get them to read "Forbidden Sea" by Sheila Nielson. We did it as one of our book club readings here at the library. we had sweedish fish and a mermaid shaped cake for treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that the best part of the book, the swedish fish and the mermaid cake? :)
      Anyway, all the books are chosen for the whole year already...I only pick the book the month I'm hosting, and I'm doing Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine.

      Delete