Saturday, February 2, 2013

Project 52: Week Five


I needed a hair cut.

Getting a hair cut wasn't a new thing, don't worry, though it had been 15 months since I last got my hair cut.  

So, yeah, I really needed a hair cut.

I considered doing it myself, because I'm a cheap-o and don't like to pay a lot for things like that, but after I watched the "DIY Haircut" videos on YouTube, I was convinced that doing it myself wasn't a great idea.

Then came the coupon in the mail for a FREE haircut at a nearby salon.

BINGO.

So, I tried something new.  New salon.  New stylist.  New me.  (Minus the "new me" part.)  

I was a little apprehensive, because I've heard SO many horror stories about people getting horrible haircuts and hating their lives.  I've NEVER had my hair cut by someone I didn't know...EVER.  And FREE haircuts are generally sketchy.  So this was a big deal.

But, Mary, at Artistic Edge, did a great job, and I love the fresh ends!


Hopefully I get another free haircut coupon in the mail before I decide I can't stand how long my hair is getting...

No comments:

Post a Comment