Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Slow Down

I'm experiencing a creative slow down right now.

Bee has decided she doesn't want to take as many naps, which means I get WAY less done...

Right now, my ongoing project is a quilt, but I've discovered that pieced quilts take FOREVER!

Remember these?


I blogged about them a LONG time ago.  But now, I'm only about 100 small squares short of how many I need. 

I've seen a lot of those challenges where you do a quilt block a day...Seeing as I need 120 quilt blocks, it would take me another 17 weeks to finish just the quilt blocks, and then would come piecing them all together and quilting the whole quilt and binding it and....yeah...I'd have a quilt by the time I was 40...

So, I'm doing 10 quilt blocks a day.  That way I should be done sewing ALL the quilt blocks in less than 2 weeks and I can get on with this project! 

 

And maybe I'll finish quilting it by the time it gets cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment