Saturday, April 13, 2013

Project 52: Week Fifteen

TWO new things this week.

I actually do multiple new things almost every week, but this week, I couldn't decide which to post about.

Both of them are going to be a lot of work, but I'm excited about them.

First, I started some tomato seeds and bell pepper seeds indoors.


I've planted tomatoes and bell peppers before, but because I started them outside, in JUNE, the bulk of my produce came on as we were moving to our new house...so I started a little earlier this year. 

Second, I started Spanish lessons.


Self-taught, of course, but to hold myself accountable, I must call my sister, Tiffy, every week and have a conversation with her in Spanish.  This is actually making BOTH of us accountable, because she is studying Spanish too, and needs the practice almost as much as I do!

My textbook is really old, and I often have to ask my husband if certain vocabulary is still in use, but the basics are still the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment