Monday, April 22, 2013

Project 52: Week Sixteen

It's spring time here in PA, and I've been anxious for weeks to get going on our garden.  We borrowed a rototiller from a friend, and then it rained...and rained...and rained...

Finally, it stopped raining, and the ground dried out enough for us to till the garden, but my dear husband was BUSY.  There was NO time for him to do the garden, and the forecast was threatening MORE rain.

So, I called the rototiller help hotline (aka: my DAD), and he walked me through starting and using the rototiller.

Here's my handiwork!




I even planted a lot of our seeds!  NO, that is not them strewn all over the ground...just the beautiful cherry blossom petals from our trees.

Now I never need fear rototilling the garden by myself again!

Other new things this week: I started violin lessons, learned how to use an epi-pen, and made fried chicken that almost killed me. LITERALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment