Saturday, May 4, 2013

Project 52: Week Eighteen

I LOVE popcorn.  I could eat it EVERY day. I love cheesy popcorn, chocolate covered popcorn, caramel popcorn, jello popcorn, marshmallow popcorn, butter popcorn, extra extra butter popcorn with more butter poured on top...all the popcorns except BURNT popcorn. But then again, I don't know anyone who likes burnt popcorn.

Unfortunately, I am EXTREMELY reliant on microwave popcorn. And I ALWAYS get PopWeaver because it's the best deal.  And Wal-Mart is the only place that sells it at the price I like.  So if Wal-Mart ever stops selling it at that amazing price, I'm doomed.

Or I was doomed until Friday night, when I learned to make popcorn on the stove!


No I'm not going to give you a recipe.  Check out Our Best Bites. They've got several delicious recipes. We tried a recipe for kettle corn, which was DELICIOUS. And we also tried a cheddar popcorn recipe that was a big time fail.  Mostly because I actually followed the recipe instead of thinking about how it didn't even make sense to do what the recipe said.

Ah well. It was fun eating it and sometimes grabbing a gross crusty cheese powder chunk instead of a popcorn piece, and then eating it because I was too busy trying to conquer the world with a pair of dice.  

I was about to type that I'll probably try the cheddar one again and that I'd let you all know how it goes. Except for then, I realized that I probably won't tell you, unless you ask me in person. So, yeah.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment